You're Accepted! What's Next?
Hello and Welcome to the TCHS Pickering Campus!
On July 1, 2012, the Center for Arts and Technology (CAT), Pickering Campus, announced its new name…same location, same high school, but a new name. You are among the first new students to attend the Chester County Technical College High School (TCHS) Pickering Campus. Our mission will be clearer… to prepare students for success in the work place and in college, thus the inclusion of “college” in our name. But there is another important fact. Many students are earning college credit for our high school course work now. This is an opportunity to “jump start” your college and career success.
Have you received notification of your acceptance? Read below to find out what’s next.
1) Career Attire/Uniform Update! Click here for ordering information. Students will use this site to purchase their Career & Technical Education program uniforms.
2) Reading for Enrichment - Click on the reading list, visit your local library, charge up your Kindle, or just pick up the newspaper, but start reading today.
3) Technical Tuesdays Lap Top Workshops. Learn about student lap top expectations, try out the various software programs on our iMac lap tops, such as our school's moodle site, Microsoft Office Suite, iMovie, GarageBand, etc. The dates for these summer workshops will be posted prior to the end of the school year. Questions/RSVP (610)933-8877, extension 4209 or email Mrs. Menta, JoAnnM@cciu.org.
4) This event has been cancelled. (Save the Date –New Student Orientation Tuesday, May 14, 2013, 6 pm to 8 pm)
5) August Back to School Night. We’ll give you your class schedule so you can visit your classrooms, meet your teachers and learn the layout of the building. 2013 date to be determined.
6) Watch for your school district bus assignment to arrive in the mail. Note the arriving bus number and departing bus number. Bring this information to school with you the first week.
Welcome to Technical College High School, Pickering Campus
You're going to have a great school year!