Mental Health, Assessment and Clinical Services
Mental Health, assessment and clinical services provides support to students and school districts in the area of behavioral and mental health services revolving around assessment, consultation, training, and intervention.
These programs include:
• Psychological services (assessment, consultation, psychological counseling)
• Psychiatric evaluation and consultation
• Partial hospitalization programs
• School Based Mental Health Programs
• 1306 Services (pertaining to children residentially placed for non-educational purposes)