2018 Summer Schedule
Program Location All school district administrative offices Throughout
CCIU Learning Center (Steps, REACH, Options, Teacher Center) Coatesville Child & Career Development Center (Discover, TEACH, CARE) Coatesville Downingtown Post Office Downingtown Gordon Early Literacy Center (Head Start, PSE) Coatesville Milltown Center (CHAAMP) Downingtown Operations Coatesville PNC Bank (Thorndale Branch) Thorndale TCHS-Brandywine (CCRES, ASK, Head Start, PSE Gateway North, TWP) Downingtown TCHS-Pickering (Head Start, PSE) Phoenixville TCHS-Pennock's Bridge (Gateway South) West Grove Citadel Federal Credit Union Thorndale
Program Location Service ARC of Chester County (First Step) West Chester Tuesday & Thursday Austill Rehab Exton Tuesday & Thursday CHANGES West Chester Friday Chester County Youth Center West Chester Tuesday Early Childhood Education Center (Family Literacy Program, PSE) Kennett Square Tuesday & Thursday Early Childhood Education Center (PSE) West Chester Tuesday & Thursday Home & Community Services (Del Mont office) Wayne Wednesday
Program Location All district school buildings Throughout county All non-public schools with an IU contract Throughout county Chester County Library Exton Migrant Jennersville West Chester University (Aspire Program) West Chester 21st Century Cyber School (closed on Fridays) Downingtown BVA Philadelphia Philadelphia
The deadline for on-demand service is 2:00 p.m. the day before to be scheduled for next-day service:
- At ESC, items must be in the red bins in the courier area by 2:00 p.m. for priority or standard service.
- At other locations, the request for pickup must be made through the website by 2:00 p.m. for priority or standard service.
The deadline for using the blue bins at ESC for regularly scheduled service is 7:00 a.m. for same-day service.
To Get Service
Daily and Scheduled Service
Daily and scheduled service will be available through the use of the blue bins at ESC and the designated drop-off points in other locations. (The blue bins at ESC are located in the courier area on the first floor in front of the mail room.)
The next business day’s route will be scheduled at 2:00 p.m. the prior business day.
At ESC, there will be two red bins in the courier area on the first floor:
- The bin marked “priority” will be for next-business-day delivery.
- The bin marked “standard” will be for delivery within 72 business hours.
- In using the “standard” bin, please include the appropriate allocation code number on the envelope, as we may take your item to the post office either that afternoon or early the next morning. If you do not want an item put in the mail, please mark it with the “hand-deliver only” sticker available in the courier area.
Please remember that we visit every school district office once a day. When you send mail to district school buildings, you can put it in the school district’s blue bin and it will be delivered within two days.
For items being sent from ESC that do not fit into the bins, please leave them on the floor in front of the blue bins, as usual. Please place a“priority” sticker available in the courier area on the box or item if you require next-business-day delivery.
At locations other than ESC, please notify us through our website that you have something to be picked up.