Welcome BVA student!
Log-in and get started on your classes:
And don’t forget all of the valuable support resources you have available to you:
- Virtual Office – Finding something in your lessons challenging? Jump into the virtual office anytime between 8AM and 8PM, Monday thru Thursday, and 8AM to 4PM on Friday to reach a BVA teacher who can help you!
- Teaching Support Assistant – Feeling overwhelmed? Reach out to your teaching support assistant (TA)!
- Virtual Lessons – Need a little further explanation of your online lesson? Jump into a live lesson based on the posted schedule in Moodle or access a recorded session. Either way, a BVA teacher can help expand on the content covered within your online course.
- Frequent enrichment webinars for students on such topics as pacing, motivation, effective email communication, technology tips, and more!
- Synchronous Study Program (SSP) – For those students who may need additional 1:1 guidance, you may be eligible for SSP to help you get back on track.
BVA teachers are here to help you succeed! Get to know them.
Be sure to take advantage of all of the special activities planned for you as well. Learn more.