Preschool Online was designed to improve school readiness for 3-5 year olds who are unserved by traditional preschool programs, such as home-schooled students, families with limited transportation, students with medical needs, etc.
The parent (or caretaker), student and teacher work together to build kindergarten readiness, including academic, social, emotional and physical skills.
The program includes 90 minutes of direct instruction, facilitated by the parent and teacher, Monday through Thursday. Instruction includes lessons and activities designed to inspire curiosity and creativity. The teacher also partners with the parent to individualize lessons for their child.
Program Features & Benefits:
- Build essential kindergarten readiness skills
- Free laptop for use while in program
- Internet access (if needed)
- Daily peer and teacher interaction
- Field trips
- Monthly educational materials such as puzzles, games and books
- Completed application
- Birth certificate
- Childhood immunization records
- Medical history
- Individualized Education Plan (IEP), if applicable
To download an application, please click here!