The School Districts of Chester County, Pennsylvania:
Chester County school districts are continuing to grow. This growth is creating exciting employment opportunities in the field of education. Our public school teachers enjoy generous compensation packages, including:
Chester County school districts provide a safe and secure learning environment that focuses on the individual needs of each student. Although Chester County public schools have a high proportion of academically-oriented students, its public schools provide a variety of educational opportunities to meet the needs of all its students, including career-oriented and special needs students.
Competitive salaries (starting salaries range from $43,000 to $51,397 a year)
Outstanding tuition reimbursement programs
Excellent medical, dental and vision coverage
One of the best retirement plans in the nation
A few quick facts:
Our member school districts:
Chester County public schools educate 70,000 students.
Chester County public schools employ over 6,000 administrative and professional staff.
Over 20 Chester County public schools have been selected as winners in the U.S. Department of Education’s Elementary and Secondary School Recognition Program.
Eighty percent of Chester County’s public school graduates continue their education at colleges, universities, and other post-secondary institutions.
On average, fifth grade students in Chester County’s public schools score 80 points higher than the state average in mathematics on the Pennsylvania State School Assessment (PSSA) and 86 points higher in reading.
- Avon Grove School District
- Coatesville Area School District
- Downingtown Area School District
- Great Valley School District
- Kennett Consolidated School District
- Octorara Area School District
- Owen J. Roberts School District
- Oxford Area School District
- Phoenixville Area School District
- Tredyffrin/Easttown School District
- Unionville-Chadds Ford School District
- West Chester Area School District
- Chester County Intermediate Unit