From daily support and troubleshooting to engineering and design, CCIU External Technology Services provides you with a centralized resource for affordable, expert support. Our skilled staff is available to provide support in all levels of educational technology, networking, systems and media services. Whether you desire consultation, project-based help or position-based help, External Technology Services can provide the high-quality help you deserve.
Technology Support Services
Supporting the use of technology services is a vital component of any organization’s technology plan. Our team is available to help in a variety of ways, including:
- Onsite specialized staff, including network administrators, engineers, server administrators, support specialists and more
- Network and server installation (including WiFi)
- Customized technology management/planning
Network Operations Center Management
Access to reliable network services is a vital part of any organization's infrastructure. Our NOC offers 24/7 network management services, including support for the following:
- Chesconet: Chesconet is a diversified non-profit organization that provides fiber optic wide area network connectivity, including Internet access, to more than fifty regional schools, libraries, government entities, non-profit organizations, and businesses.
- PAIUnet: PAIUnet is a statewide, high-speed educational network that enables educators and students throughout Pennsylvania to create, communicate, collaborate and share valuable resources to enhance student learning. It increases connectivity between Pennsylvania IUs and school districts.
Infrastructure support to supplement local services.
- Server collocation
- Server and storage resources
- Application development
- Disaster recovery
Our Data Services team provides a variety of customized data solutions including phone and on-site support, one-on-one PIMS training and data process consulting. Learn more about Data Services.
CCiTV Live Programming: Visit the site for live and pre-recorded programming of educational events in Chester County.
- Video Production: Video services is of the many offerings that we provide to both the districts and internal staff. Whatever your video needs may be, we want to partner with you to ensure the best quality product. Fill out a video request form.
Discovery Education Streaming: Discovery Education is a video-on-demand service that includes 5,000 full-length educational titles divided into 41,000 clips. Teachers can use the full-length videos or targeted clips to enhance their instruction. Many of the Chester County Public Schools have a FREE membership to Discovery Education Streaming (formerly known as United Streaming). Contact Melanie Coldiron at: email@example.com or 484-237-5018.
Web conferencing: Zoom software solutions offer a social, interactive learning experience with virtual classrooms, online conferencing, instant messaging and more. Contact Jennifer Lally at JenniferLa@cciu.org or or call 484-237-5335 to find out how CCIU can provide this service to help support your teaching and learning solutions.