CCIU Board of Directors
The Chester County Intermediate Unit Board of Directors is comprised of one board member from each of the 12 school public school districts in Chester County, Pennsylvania. They are elected to office by the county's 108 public school directors.
Please click here for a list of recent agendas and their respective summaries.
The Chester County Intermediate Unit Board of Directors meets the third Wednesday of each month at 7:30 p.m. at the CCIU Educational Service Center, 455 Boot Road Downingtown, PA, unless noted otherwise.
Meeting dates for the 2016-2017 school year are listed below. Please note that meetings are held at the CCIU Educational Service Center on Boot Road in Downingtown, unless otherwise noted.
- August - No Meeting
- September 21, 2016 (Location: Gordon Early Literacy Center)
- October 19, 2016 (Location: Child and Career Development Center)
- November 16, 2016 (Location: TCHS Pennock's Bridge Campus)
- December - No Meeting
- January 18, 2017
- February 15, 2017
- March 15, 2017 (Location: TCHS Brandywine Campus)
- April 19, 2017 (Location: CCIU Learning Center)
- May 17, 2017
- June 21, 2017
- August 16, 2017