Transitional Work Program
Preparing Students for the Workforce
The Transitional Work Program (TWP) is for students who are post-12th grade through age 21 and are not planning to attend post-secondary training programs or a two- to four-year college.
- Career and technical education (CTE)
- Individualized academic support in the CTE program
- Opportunity to earn certifications
- Job training and work experience in a related field
- Real-life community participation
With a Focus on Industry
The TWP lays the foundation for future success by combining vocational exploration in a CTE program with key skill development in the following areas:
- Banking and budgeting
- Transportation and safety with navigation
- Career development, such as interview and phone skills
- Basic meal planning and preparation
- Time management
For more information on the Transitional Work Program, please contact Lisa Tzanakis at 484-237-5212.