The ultimate goal of the Chester County Intermediate Unit Practical Nursing Program is to graduate the most highly prepared students. Program Outcomes and End-of-Program Student Learning Outcomes are found below.
End-of-Program Student Learning Outcomes
As such, upon completion of the PNP, the graduate will:
- 1). Practice as a novice healthcare team member within the framework established by the Nurse Practice Act of the State of PA.
- 2). Develop a spirit of inquiry to promote personal and professional growth.
- 3). Utilize the nursing process to provide safe, holistic care to diverse populations in a variety of settings.
- 4). Integrate clinical reasoning and evidence-based practice to promote high quality, safe and effective care.
- 5). Demonstrate collaborative communication to advocate for the clients, families and groups.
- 6). Apply leadership and management principles to achieve quality and safety outcomes. *Revised Dec 2018
- Pass Rates for program type and location:
- TCHSB = 95%
- TCHSPB = 93%
- TCHSBPT = 100%
- Aggregate Program pass rate: 95%
- Completion Rates at 150% of the program:
- TCHSB FT: 64%
- TCHSB PT:67%
- TCHSPB: 72%
- Aggregated Completion rate = 66%
- Disaggregated by program:
- Job Placement Rate = 94%