Below is a brief outline of what to expect as a member of the Leadership Development Program.
- Training is project-based
- Each cohort member will be given the opportunity to either propose a project or select a project from a given list.
- Projects should be outside your daily job responsibilities and should be cross-divisional.
- Any CCIU employee is welcome to propose a project idea!
- Members will have approximately five months to complete at least one of the following stages of a project:
- Analysis and design
- Each cohort member will be the primary lead for their project and will be responsible for leading a team based on project needs
- In addition to a project owner who will provide guidance on the tasks of the actual project, each cohort member will also be assigned a leadership mentor (not in their department) who can offer guidance on building leadership skills
- All cohort members will experience a single training session on project management with follow-up bi-monthly check-in sessions for discussion and learning
- Each cohort member will have the opportunity to present results to an admin/supervisor group in May
Have additional questions? Join us for an Information Session on September 26, 2019 from 3:30 - 4:30 p.m. at the TCHS Brandywine Campus Restaurant.
Ready to apply? Application for the 2019-20 cohort will open on September 6, 2019.