The STEM Consortium provides:
CCIU Professional Learning Opportunities:
- Makey Makey: Invent to Learn
- Learning AR & VR Experiences
- Drones 101: Getting Started with Drones
- Everyone Can Teach Coding with MicroBit Coding Kits
On-Site Professional Learning at Your School District:
- Designing PBL Experiences with Codable Robots, Mico Controllers and 3D Design and Printing
- STEM Your Instructional Craft: Integrative STEM for All Educators
- Making Makers: Makerspace Projects for Every Educator
- Project, Problem and Inquiry-Based Learning for Every Educator
- Innovation Playground: Exploring STEM Tools to Engage your Learners
- STEM Curriculum Consultation Services
- Integrative STEM Co-Teaching/Classroom Model Lessons
- School Community STEM Day/Night Support
To learn more about our offerings and download the STEM Consortium Booklet, click here!
As we are still in the process of updating our online purchasing platform to reflect this year's exciting consortium services and customized process, we ask that you please reach out to Dr. Binkley to discuss how the CCIU Consortiums can help you meet your goals!
Once our online platform is complete all those participating in the consortiums will receive an email inviting you to experience the consortium dashboard. Those who have not already chosen a consortium package will be able to chose their custom options online.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact:
EL: Michelle Williams | MichelleWi@cciu.org | 484-237-5094 or Ann Appolloni | AnnA@cciu.org
Gifted: Dr. Patricia Binkley, Ed.D | Patriciab@cciu.org | 484-237-5336
STEM: Dr. Patricia Binkley, Ed.D | Patriciab@cciu.org | 484-237-5336