Throughout the school year, the Chester County Intermediate Unit will offer a number of interactive workshops focused on key STEM integration topics and techniques. Each workshop is designed to not only present the latest concepts in the area of Integrative STEM, but also provide specific recommendations on how to incorporate the learnings and best practices into your own schools and classrooms.
NOTE: Gold and Platinum STEM Consortium members have a designated number of free seats included in their annual bundle to attend the given year's sessions. Learn more!
2019-20 Integrative STEM Workshops
- Makey Makey: Invent to Learn - October 10, 2019
- PA Smart Grant Writing Design Lab - October 14, 2019
- Video Production and Design for the STEM Classroom - November 8, 2019
- Student-Centered Learning Through Design Thinking PBL - November 11, 2019
- Every Teacher Can Teach CS with Raspberry Pi - December 13, 2019
- STEM Immersion Excursion - March 4, 2020
- Makey Makey Invention Literacy - March 10, 2020
- Electronic & Computer Programming for English Learning - March 6, 2020
More workshops to be announced! Stay tuned to mylearningplan.com.