The Knowledge Bowl is a day-long academic quiz bowl competition for students in grades 6-8. Similar to our Academic Competition, middle school students compete in a "college-bowl" format where students answer challenging questions from a variety of categories including the following: literature, math, science, American and world history, geography and contemporary events.
2019-2020 Finalists for 7th/8th grade
- Valley Forge MS - Team A - 44 points
- Fugett MS - Team B - 43 points
- Lionville MS - Team A - 42 points
2019-2020 Finalists for 6th grade
- Patton MS - Team A - 43 points
- Patton MS - Team B - 39 points
- Valley Forge MS - Team A - 37 points
2019-2020 Championship Round for 7th/8th grade
- Lionville MS - Team A - 44 points - 1st Place!
- Valley Forge MS - Team A - 43 points - 2nd Place
- Fugett MS - Team B - 38 points - 3rd Place
2019-2020 Championship Round for 6th grade
- Patton MS - Team A - 44 points - 1st Place!
- Valley Forge MS - Team A - 42 points - 2nd Place
- Patton MS - Team B - 41 points - 3rd Place
The Knowledge Bowl will now be a virtual event. Please contact your coach for your competition time slot.Dates:7th/8th grade teams:Wednesday, May 20, 20206th grade teams:Thursday, May 21, 2020Championships:Friday, May 22, 2020Location:Zoom roomContact:484-237-5098