THE CCRES CUP SCHOLASTIC ESPORTS TOURNAMENT PRESENTS
Exploring future career paths related to esports
A student-centered celebration of transformative learning
Build Your Brand: Esports Club Challenges are where students can tap into their talents beyond the gaming platform and make connections to future careers. Students with interests in working to Build the Brand for their esports team can learn new skills, expand their knowledge, and gain real experience in potential future career opportunities. Prizes sponsored by CCRES for first, second and third place in the three categories listed below. We want to see your passion for esports come alive! Use your creativity, curiosity, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills to take on one or more challenges.
Enter the competition in the following levels:
- Middle school: 6-8 grade
- High school: 9-12 grade
Compete in one or more of the following categories:
THE ART OF GAMING
- Highs and Logos: Create your club's logo! The logo should be creative, eye-catching, and artistically balanced.
- Ready, Set, Draw: Create fan art that promotes your team spirit and passion for the game. The art should be creative, concise, and be eye-catching.
- Leaving Your Mark(eting): Produce a flyer for your club! The flyer should be creative, concise, free from spelling or grammatical mistakes, and be eye-catching.
BUILDING TEAM CHEMISTRY
- Surf's Up: Design and build your club website with stimulating and balanced colors and content. The design of your website should complement and enhance the content.
- Let's Get Hype: Create a club or team video to provide a glimpse into what esports school clubs are about. The content of your video should be clear, concise, and audience-appropriate while promoting your team.
SHARE YOUR GROWTH
- Follow for Follow: Build your social media presence to share about your club. Your presence on social media should be informative, attention-grabbing, and audience-appropriate.
- Extra! Extra! Blog All About It: As part of your social media goals and/or website, write about your club’s progress and experience. The blog should be concise, free from spelling/grammatical errors, and audience-appropriate.
EARN BONUS POINTS by completing one, two or three level up challenges.
- Let's Talk Esports!: Host an esports “Info Night” for parents, teachers, students, and community members. Create a presentation that highlights what esports is all about and why it’s more than just a game.
- Club Shoppin': Acquire a sponsor from a local business or organization.
- Making Money Moves: Host a fundraising event to grow your Esports club.
- Information Sheet
- Scoring Rubrics:
Made possible by a grant from CCRES
Date:Thursday, May 14, 2020Time:
6:00 - 8:00 PMLocation:CCIU ESC455 Boot RoadDowningtown PA 19335Eligibility:Middle and High School Esports Clubs