Our Online Learning Team provides professional learning for the implementation of best practices in high-quality online instruction.We support educational organizations, school administrators, educators, and community stakeholders in shifting from traditional instructional practices to learning environments in which technology is leveraged to meet the individual needs, skills and interests of all learners. We specialize in the implementation of best practices in high-quality online and blended instruction for brick-and-mortar, hybrid, or online practices.
The Online Learning Team provides
1. Professional development workshops
3. Course reviews
4. Consultation to support online instructional models
Popular professional learning topics include
1. Design of engaging online instruction
2. Personalized instruction and blended learning
3. High-quality technology integration
4. Instructional leadership presence in online environments
Explore our upcoming AI Professional Learning opportunities and connect with us for customized support that meets your online learning needs.
For individualized services related to special education or pupil services, please contact Andrew Reigle (AndrewR@cciu.org) or submit a Training and Consultation (TaC) referral.