Information Technology Division is responsible for developing and maintaining the information infrastructure of CCIU. The division offers Chester County school districts customized contracts in the areas of information systems, personnel and equipment.
The CCIU Information Technology staff are experts in their field and are fully qualified on major operating platforms and technologies. Specialties and services include:
- Technical Support services for macOS, Windows and ChromeOS computers.
- Recommendations for macOS, ChromeOS and Windows-based hardware, software, operating systems, and peripherals
- Hardware repair and maintenance
- Internet-related services such as webservers and listservers
- Technology infrastructure: enterprise networks, telephony, door access security and video security
- Systems and software analysis and development
- Network planning, recommendations, installation, security and maintenance
John A. DeMillion, Director
Greg Miller, Director of Technology Support
Bryan Harpel, Director of IT Infrastructure