To report your child's absence:
1. Call 610-383-1917 by 9:00 AM
2. Choose your language
- For English, press "1"
- For Spanish (Espanol), press "2"
3. Leave a voice mail message with the following information:
- Your name
- Your child's name
- Your child's teacher's name
- Date of absence
- Reason for absence
- Any additional days of absence
4. Send a note explaining your child's absence upon his/her return to school
- You must call every day that your child is absent unless additional days absence are reported with the first phone call
- A call to parents/guardians will be made if a child was not reported to the Attendance Line but was reported absent by the classroom teacher