Are you looking for ways to enhance your EL, Gifted and/or STEM offerings? Consortiums are the way to go! Not only do you receive significant cost savings over a la carte selections, you also receive customized offerings that speak directly to the goals you are working to reach within your own district.
Last year our consortium consultants created a variety of courses, events, workshops and trainings tailored to our participating districts' individual interests and needs. In addition to regular consortium services, some unique consortium experiences included:
- Completing Gifted Paperwork
- English Learners Reclassification Workshop
- Drones 101: Getting Started
- Full day, on-site training for all new gifted program staff members
- Gifted education parent session
- Makerspace support and workshops
- Robotics and Coding Tools Workshop
- Co-Teaching/Classroom Model Lessons
- Two-Day Gifted Boot Camp
- Career Ready Services
We look forward to finding the networks, workshops, cutting-edge research and services that work for you!