Are you looking for ways to enhance your EL, Gifted and/or STEM offerings? Consortiums are the way to go! Not only do you receive significant cost savings over a la carte selections, you also receive customized offerings that speak directly to the goals you are working to reach within your own district.
Last year our consortium consultants created a variety of a courses, events, workshops and trainings tailored to our participating districts' individual interests and needs. In addition to regular consortium services, some unique consortium experiences included:
- Administrator Act 45 Course
- A customized iDesign Kickoff presentation
- English Learners Reclassification Workshop
- Full day, on-site training for all new gifted program staff members
- Gifted education parent session
- Makerspace support and workshops
- Robotics and Coding Tools Workshop
- Science and Social Studies Curriculum differentiation training
- STEM Habits of Mind Workshop
We look forward to finding the networks, workshops, cutting-edge research and services that work for you!
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact:
EL: Michelle Williams | MichelleWi@cciu.org | 484-237-5094 or Pat Verbovszky | firstname.lastname@example.org
Gifted: Dr. Patricia Egner, Ed.D | email@example.com | 484-237-5336
STEM: Dr. Demetrius Roberts, Ed.D | firstname.lastname@example.org | 484-237-5030