Through telepractice, Therapy Connect creates connections between students and educators for speech/language and occupational therapy, hearing and vision support and mental health counseling. Therapy Connect supports students ages birth to 21 with mild to complex needs and is appropriate for a large majority of the students already receiving services.
What is Telepractice?
Telepractice uses video conferencing platforms to create a connection between students and educators. From assessment to intervention to consultation, telepractice provides digital interactions that generate the same or better personal engagement as in-person sessions.
Does it Work?
Telepractice is supported by over 50 published and peer-reviewed studies and is an effective method of therapy and counseling for students of all ages. Don’t just take our word for it! Telepractice is recommended by the following organizations:
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- American Occupational Therapy Association
- American Psychological Association
- American Telemedicine Association
- Mayo Clinic
What are the benefits of telepractice?
Telepractice provides a number of benefits for students and families alike, including:
Has your child been recommended for telepractice? Learn more by watching one of the following videos:
- Increased flexibility in scheduling
- Access to highly qualified and trained staff focused on individual goals
- Highly personalized sessions (See for yourself!)
- Increased comfort for students working in a familiar environment (See for yourself!)
- Increased student engagement and motivation (See for yourself!)
- Improved development of skills outside of treatment session due to parent involvement
- Full technological support with on demand one-on-one support