CCIU Athletic Leadership & Coaching Development Program
Being a successful coach in 2019 is about more than measuring wins and losses. To help current and future coaches navigate these changing expectations, the CCIU is launching a certification program, sponsored by the Pennsylvania Interscholastic Athletic Association (PIAA), that will help current and potential K-12 athletic coaches in the region gain new strategies to improve their impact on and off the field.
- Be entered into a database that will be utilized to help match qualified coaches with available job positions across the region.
- Walk away with a portfolio of work created during the program that will be beneficial when applying for future coaching positions.
- Network with our expert instructors as well as current and prospective local coaches to share best practices.
- Helps meet educational requirements necessary to be a PIAA-certified coach.
- Educators can earn ACT 48 hours.
- $99 - 7 modules: PIAA Education Requirement
- $120 - 8 modules: PIAA Education Requirement + First Aid Requirement
Summer Boot CampJuly 22-25, 2019Choose from either session:Afternoon session (1-4 p.m.)OREvening session (6-9 p.m.)Fall 2019 CohortSeptember 24 &October 1, 8, 156:00-9:00 p.m.