Information Technology staff develop and maintain the information infrastructure of CCIU. They continuously stay on top of current and emerging technologies, a critical task in the fast-moving information industry.
The CCIU Information Technology staff are expert and fully qualified on major operating platforms and technologies. Specialties and services include:
- Technical Support services for Mac OS X and Windows computers.
- Recommendations for Mac OS X and Windows-based hardware, software, operating systems, and peripherals
- Hardware repair and maintenance
- Internet-related services such as webservers and listservers
- Technology infrastructure: enterprise networks, telephony, door access security and video security
- Systems analysis and cross-platform database engineering
- Network planning, recommendations, installation, security and maintenance