Information Technology staff develop and maintain the information infrastructure of CCIU. They continuously stay on top of current and emerging technologies, a critical task in the fast-moving information industry.
The CCIU Information Technology staff are expert and fully qualified on major operating platforms and technologies. Specialties and services include:
- Technical Support services for macOS, Windows and ChromeOS computers.
- Recommendations for macOS, ChromeOS and Windows-based hardware, software, operating systems, and peripherals
- Hardware repair and maintenance
- Internet-related services such as webservers and listservers
- Technology infrastructure: enterprise networks, telephony, door access security and video security
- Systems and software analysis and development
- Network planning, recommendations, installation, security and maintenance
Custom contracts are available for all information systems, personnel, and equipment.