Catalog/Store Discount Bids
The Chester County School Districts' Joint Purchasing Board has awarded the bids for Percentage Off Catalog/Store Discounts as per the list below. All bids shall be in effect from January 1, 2018 through December 31, 2019.Percentage Off Catalog/Store Discounts:
- Animal Science Supplies and Equipment
- Art Supplies and Equipment
- Athletic and PE Supplies and Equipment
- Automotive Supplies and Equipment
- AV and Technology
- Books: Buy and Sell, Textbooks, Library Books, Used Books
- Carpentry and Painting Supplies, Tools and Equipment
- Cosmetology and Barbering
- Electrical Supplies
- Family and Consumer Science and Culinary Arts Supplies and Equipment
- General Office and School Supplies
- Instructional Materials and Teacher Resources
- Janitorial and Maintenance Supplies
- Library Supplies and Equipment
- Medical and Nursing Office Supplies
- Musical Instruments and Sheet Music
- Plumbing Supplies
- Printing and Graphic Arts Supplies and Equipment
- Promotional Products, Gifts, Awards, Apparel
- Science Supplies, Equipment and Furniture
- Seeds and Fertilizers
- Specialized and Hard-to-Categorize Items
Participants who wish to order items should contact the individual(s) listed in the company's respective column and reference the "JP (name of appropriate bid) Bid 2018-19”, plus vendor's required reference number (if applicable).
To view a list of all participating school districts and other entities, please Click here.
To view an alphabetic list of vendors and their categories, please click here: Vendor List.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest in serving the members of the Chester County Joint Purchasing Consortium.