Pennsylvania Apple Computer Bid Information
Chester County School Districts' Joint Purchasing Board (CCSDJPB) Apple Pennsylvania Statewide Bid Information.
Pennsylvania Apple Computer Hardware, Software, Supplies, and Miscellaneous Items Bid 2017
Effective January 1, 2017 through December 31, 2017
In order to properly take part in the Chester County Joint Purchasing Board's Pennsylvania Apple Computer Bid, please note the following instructions.
- Download the Board Resolution PDF file
- Print and complete the resolution and submit to your board
- Return the approved resolution to the Chester County School Districts' Joint Purchasing Board (CCSDJPB) via US Mail (address is contained in the resolution)
- Place Apple orders:
- Using the online Apple Store for Education
- Using the Apple K-12 Institutions Price List (please note: Apple's Third-Party Products price list is not included in this bid)
- Via your Apple Sales Account Executive (call 1-800-800-APPL for contact information)
- Directly from Apple by calling 1-800-800-APPL
- Be sure to note "Per CCSDJP Apple Bid 2017" on purchase orders
Note: Districts participating in the CCSDJP Apple Bid are also agreeing to the terms of Apple's standard Educational Purchasing Agreement ("EPA"). Please address any questions regarding this agreement to Apple Contract Program Manager Jim Terwilliger at 669-227-5520.
For purchasing questions, please contact Sharon Fremont, CCIU/CCSDJPB Purchasing Director at 484-237-5156 or purchasing secretary Jen Miller at 484-237-5095.
For technical questions, downloading assistance, Acrobat Reader assistance, or other website difficulties, please contact the webmaster.
Apple Store for Education
Apple K-12 Institutions Price List (please note: Apple's Third-Party Products price list is not included in this bid)
Apple K-12 Education Site