Preschool OnlineA new high quality preschool initiative from the Chester County Intermediate Unit being offered to families with children ages 3-5 at no cost!
Preschool Online includes 90 minutes of direct instruction, facilitated by the parent and teacher, Monday through Thursday. The direct instruction includes small and large group activities designed to promote school readiness. In addition, parents will have regular interaction with the teacher and individualized lessons will be presented outside of class hours.
- Essential Kindergarten readiness skills
- Free laptop for use while in program
- Internet access if needed
- Daily interaction with teacher and classmates
- Field trips
- Monthly educational materials including puzzles, games, and books
How will my family benefit?
- The partnering parent or caretaker will participate in trainings, including:
- Technology skills
- Job readiness skills, including resume writing and interview techniques
- Developmental stages of their children
- Effective discipline techniques
How do I enroll my child?
You will need to complete an application which includes:
To download an application, please click here!
- Birth certificate
- Childhood immunization records
- Medical history
- Individualized Education Plan (IEP), if applicable
To download a flyer with the program information, please click here..
Preschool Online was designed to improve school readiness for children who: are between the age of 3 and the Kindergarten enrollment age in their school district; and are unserved by traditional preschool programs, such as home schooled students, families with limited transportation, students with medical needs, etc.For more information:Email Tamara Acuna or call 610-383-6800