Leadership Is What You Do®
Over the last 30 years, Admired Leadership® has studied more than 12,000 leaders to uncover the foundational routines and behaviors of leadership excellence. Admired Leadership® reveals the habits, routines and behaviors of the best leaders. Participants in this program will learn from top leaders who have been transformed by the behaviors they’ve embraced.
Fall Cohort details are coming soon!
The Everyday Behavior of Admired Leadership®
Facilitated by: Randall Stutman, Admired Leadership® and John Sanville, Unionville Chadds Ford School District
The Admired Leadership® program teaches senior leaders how to manage through challenges, care for critical relationships, guide teams and students, and motivate and inspire by exploring behavioral choices that work. The program is designed to create continuous self-reflection, learning, application of Admired Leader® behaviors, and dialogue among participants. Participants will have access to the Admired Leadership® Digital platform, designed for self-directed learning to engage the behaviors in the monthly modules prior to execution and discussion.
Fall 2022 Cohort
Virtual delivery - now open to a statewide audience!
Teams: $775 per person for groups of 5 or more per LEA
Note: Discount assessed at the time of invoicing.
40 Act 45
30 Act 48
Each month participants will
- Watch all the behaviors in the assigned module.
- Choose one or two behaviors that resonate and go deeper by leveraging resources.
- Implement the behaviors in both their personal and professional lives.
- Discuss the behaviors and share implementation stories in facilitated sessions.
Fall 2022 Cohort
Virtual Sessions via Zoom - Enrolling Now!
4 to 6 PM via Zoom
Thursday, October 20, 2022: Kickoff and Introduction to Admired Leadership®
Tuesday, November 15, 2022: Elevating Performance and Holding Others Accountable
Wednesday, December 7, 2022: Why Should Anyone Follow You?®
Thursday, January 19, 2023: The Secret to Inspiring Others
Monday, February 13, 2023: Making People Better® Through Feedback
Thursday, March 16, 2023: What the Best Leaders Know About Relationships
Benefits of this approach
- Builds accountability as the learning and implementation lead into the dialogue.
- Allows the participants to choose the behaviors they feel will have the greatest impact for them per module.
- A common language builds among the participants.
- Both individual and organizational needs are targeted.
After engaging in the program, participants will be able to:
- Understand how to create routines of excellence by implementing actionable behaviors into their leadership style.
- Effectively display and balance their confidence and character while remaining humble.
- Create a culture of “Fanness” in their schools.
- Make people better through balanced feedback that focuses on the future, not litigating the past.
- Effectively track, add value and keep conversations alive with key stakeholders.
- Calibrate priorities, teach sub-skills and create a learning culture that elevates performance.
"This course was by far the most engaging and meaningful Act 45 course I’ve taken in my career. I continually use these concepts to differentiate advice and mentor my team. Thank you!!! "
- Dr. Marc Bertrando - Superintendent, Garnet Valley SD
"Admired Leadership has been an invaluable resource and profoundly altered my leadership path. The timeless and actionable behaviors I was able to embrace through ALI have impacted me, my work, and my interactions with others."
- Shannon Brown - Supervisor of Secondary Special Education and Supervisor of Online Learning for the Unionville - Chadds Ford SD
"The Admired Leadership program was excellent. Our coaches and administrators learned leadership behaviors that benefited our coaching staff and our teams! I hope in the near future to expand the program to all staff in MNSD." - Chris Gicking - Director of Athletics and Head Football Coach for Marple Newtown HS
"I heartily recommend Admired Leadership to school districts. Some of my favorite habits taught by ALI are the secrets of inspiring others, what the best leaders know about relationships, and disagreeing agreeably." - Jeff Hellrung - President, Unionville Chadds Ford SD, retired teacher, Naval Academy alumni
"I quickly learned that Admired Leadership was different. Admired Leadership provided strategies that not only could I implement immediately but I learned strategies that I use hour after hour in my life." - Dr. Amy Jenkins - Principal, Unionville HS, Unionville Chadds Ford SD