IMORTANT: CHANGES IN FINGERPRINTING SERVICESThe state of Pennsylvania is currently in the process of changing the statewide fingeprinting vendor from Cogent/Gemalto to MorphoTrust/IDEMIA. We expect this changeover to impact the fingerprinting services provided at the Chester County Intermediate Unit between November 18, 2017 through mid-December. Please see these important notes below:
- November 18 - The last day to register and be fingerprinted with a registration from Cogent/Gemalto (http://www.pa.cogentid.com) is: Saturday, November 18, 2017.
- November 20, 21, 22 & 27 - CCIU fingerprinting services will only be available to those applicants who have received a letter from Cogent/Gemalto in regards to rejected fingerprints.
- November 19 - November 27 - There will be no fingerprinting services available.
- November 28 - For those applicants that need to register and be fingerprinted after November 28, applicants can register over the phone at: 844-321-2101 or may register online at: https://uenroll.identogo.com/.
- November 19 - mid-December - CCIU fingerprinting services will be CLOSED
- Mid-December (Date TBD) - CCIU fingerprinting services will resume.
QUESTIONS? Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-384-4297FBI Fingerprinting Services
The CCIU Teacher Center provides FBI fingerprinting services to teachers and the community. Applicants must register with Cogent Systems prior to visiting the Teacher Center to be fingerprinted. Applications, fee structure and hours of operation are available at http://pa.cogentid.com.
Parking Notes for Fingerprinting Customers:When you arrive at 455 Boot Road, Downingtown, PA enter the Chester County Intermediate Unit complex at the traffic light (CCIU Drive). Follow the signs for the Educational Services Center (ESC) building. The ESC building is the building closest to Boot Road. Please park in the burgundy parking lot which is identified with burgundy flags. Enter the ESC building at Entrance B. Entrance B is located directly in front of the ESC building and is located at the covered pedestrian bridge.
Walk-in Fingerprinting services are offered:
Monday through Thursday: 10:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Friday: 9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Saturday, November 18: 9:30 am - 3:00 pm (CCIU Fingerprinting Services has extended their hours to include availability on Saturday, November 18 because of the changeover.)No appointment necessary; however, pre-registration is required.Please call 484-237-5018 to confirm the hours. See a listing of closures below.All fingerprinting customers must register with Cogent Systems before coming to be fingerprinted. You may register with Cogent Systems or call 1-888-439-2486. Please note that fingerprinting services are not offered when the CCIU is closed.Please see the dates below for modified hours and closures for Fingerprinting Services:MODIFIED HOURS in 2017CLOSING at 12:30 pm on the following dates in 2017:
Wednesday, November 22, 2017
CLOSED on the following dates in 2017:
Thursday, November 23, 2017
Friday November 24, 2017Tuesday, November 28, 2017Wednesday, November 29, 2017Thursday, November 30, 2017Friday, December 1, 2017Monday, December 25, 2017Tuesday, December 26, 2017Wednesday, December 27, 2017Thursday, December 28, 2017Friday, December 29, 2017Monday, January 1, 2018It is possible that the CCIU fingerprinting site may be closed during other dates/times due to building closures. Please call: 484-237-5018 to confirm hours of operation.