Psychological Counseling and Consultation
Technical and direct service psychological assistance is offered to districts through a team of highly trained and experienced psychologists.
School psychological services include diagnostic, consultative, intervention and support services for students aged three to 21 years old, who are enrolled in regular and special education. Services are provided to both public and non-public schools.
School psychological services may include participation in multidisciplinary evaluations, special education program planning and provision, as well as direct intervention when education plans require provision of related psychological services or behavioral support.
- Additional on-site school psychologists to assist with case management and overflow
- Direct training to district psychologists and IEP teams in effective use of intervention development based on evaluation recommendations
- Direct service psychological counseling
- School neuro-pyschoeducational evaluations and consultation
- Peer consultation for assessment battery development
- Professional development
- Lending library of assessments
- Direct intervention in cases requiring emergency psychological services
- Inservice training programs for professional and paraprofessional staff
- Specialized evaluations for low incidence populations