Efrosini Passalis is a senior from the Great Valley School District who attends the Technical College High School (TCHS), Pickering Campus, as a part time student. She is enrolled in the Culinary Arts program.
· Family, Career and Community Leaders of America, President 2018-2019; Gold Medal in Food Art 2017; Silver Medal in Culinary Arts 2018; Culinary Arts Competition in 2019
· Skills USA – Leadership Conference 2018; Baking and Pastry Competition 2019
· Catering Event volunteer
· Dual-enrollment student with Pennsylvania College of Technology
· National Technical Honor Society
· LINK participant
· Culinary Arts ambassador at off-site Career Days
· Demo Presenter for tours
· Desmond Club @ GVHS
Miss Passalis plays an integral role in all aspects of the Culinary Arts program at TCHS. Planning, organizing, directing, leading, presenting are her strengths along with a can-do attitude. She strives to perform as a culinary professional at all times. She is an excellent role model and team player.
Effie is kind, considerate, polite and always well prepared.
She plans to attend Johnson and Wales University majoring in Baking and Pastry and minoring in Management.