- Practical Nursing Program
Become a nurse in as little as 15 months!
What you gain
In as little as 15 months with the CCIU Practical Nursing Program you can:
- Complete a full-time or part-time nursing program (whichever best meets your needs)
- Be prepared to pass the NCLEX-PN: National Council Licensure Examination for Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurses
- Enter the field of nursing with a competitive salary, flexible schedule and the security of a career facing a shortage of qualified professionals
- Earn a salary and benefits that can allow you the comforts of home AND the ability to further your education as a RN or BSN
- Gain experience in a number of facilities – not just a hospital – including nursing homes, extended and skilled care facilities, rehabilitation centers, and home-bound child care.
LPNs are in demand
In a recent survey of Chester County health professionals, LPNs were indicated as key members across a variety of organizations.
- 90% of those surveyed employ LPNs.
- 100% of the hiring organizations have an LPN position open for hire at any given time with over 35% having 4 or more positions open.
- The majority of organizations are offering a salary of $20-25 per hour with 25% of those surveyed offering more.
- 90% are offering full benefits for full-time LPNs.
- Close to 75% offer tuition reimbursement, scholarships or grant funds for LPNs to further their education.
Need further proof that the CCIU Practical Nursing Program is right for you? Not only is PNP fully accredited proving the quality of the program, but PNP boasts one of the highest licensing exam pass rates in the state with recent reports indicating 100% pass rate. On top of that, close to 100% of PNP graduates secure employment within a month of successfully passing the exam.
Don’t just take it from us, listen to a few of our graduates and the paths they’ve chosen to take: http://www.schooltube.com/video/6726335262c24997b7cb/Become%20a%20Nurse
Ready to apply? Click here to complete the online application.
2019 is full of opportunities to get started!
- Starting December 2019: Part-time evening program at Brandywine Campus in Downingtown
- Starting Winter 2019: Full-time day program at Brandywine Campus in Downingtown
- Starting March 2020: Four days/week program at West Grove Campus
- Starting Fall 2019: Full-time day program at Pickering location in Phoenixville