- CCIU Learning Center
- CCIU Learning Center
Order Meals During Virtual Instruction
The CCIU participates in the National School Lunch Program and it is important that each meal served be accounted for on a daily basis. To assist us in accomplishing this goal, we are instituting the following procedures, which will be in place until all students are able to return to full-time, in-person education. We will provide free weekly breakfast and lunch meals for any student enrolled for virtual learning at the Child Development Center, Learning Center and SKL. Weekly meals must be preordered every Monday for the following week. If school is not in session on Monday, meal pickup will be the next school day. Please note: if you do not preorder meals, you will not be guaranteed meals.
Meal Pickup and Order Process:
- Orders must be placed every Monday between the hours of 7:00 a.m. through 7:00 p.m. the week prior to meal pickup date using the preorder form sent to families. Or you may email Vicki Canham at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 610-383-5439.
- Meals will be available for pick up at the following location for CDC, Learning Center and SKL: 1635 E. Lincoln Highway, Coatesville, PA 19320 (Northside closest to the stadium).
- You must indicate the school your child attends on the preorder form.
- Upon arrival, parent/guardian must state the name of their child and the school he/she attends to our food service staff.
- Bundle bags of shelf-stable, refrigerated, and frozen items will be placed in the trunk of your car by our staff for contactless delivery.
- All meal bundles will be served on Monday between 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. unless school is closed, then meals will be served the next school day.
- Meal bundles will include five (5) breakfast meals and five (5) lunch meals.
- Should your child have a food allergy, please provide any details regarding the allergy on your preorder form, email, or phone message.
- Preorder is REQUIRED every Monday for the following week.
- Meals will be free for all children enrolled at CDC, Learning Center and SKL.
- Adult meals are not available for purchase.
Phone/Voicemail Meal Order Instructions:
- Dial 610-383-5439 and state your child’s first and last name.
- State the school your child attends (CDC, Learning Center or SKL).
- State if you will be ordering meals for the week.
- State any food allergies.
- State the time you will pickup the meals.
- You must call between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. the week prior to meal service.
- Breakfast Meal
The breakfast meal will have three components:
Grains with optional meat/meat alternates, juice/fruit and milk. Each meal offered will be a reimbursable meal. The three components are: Fruit: ½ cup juice: ½ cup fruit Grains/Breads: min. of 1 oz. per day, 8 oz. per week. One possible additional item: Meat/Meat Alternate: 1 oz. or Grains/Breads: 1 oz. Milk: 8 oz.
*Students may only receive one reimbursable breakfast.
The lunch meal will have five components: Meat/Meat alternate, grains, fruit, vegetable and milk. Each meal offered will be a reimbursable meal. The five components are: Meat/Meat Alternate: 1 oz. per day, 9 oz. per week. Grains/Bread: 1 oz. per day, 8 oz. per week. Vegetables: 3/4 cup Fruit: ½ Cup Milk Variety: 8 oz.
*Students may only receive one reimbursable lunch.
Download a PDF of the breakfast and lunch menu.