- Chester County Intermediate Unit
- Featured Student Event Articles
STEM Summer Camp 2019
STEM Summer Camp
Students in the 2019 camp used their creativity, engineering design skills and imagination as they designed and built a mini-golf course. With materials and tools provided and using STEM ideas and lessons, students created and built structures that showed their engineering, math, art, and science skills to create the course for children and adults to play as well as program Sphero robots to navigate the course!
Check back next Spring for STEM Summer Camp 2020 information.
This STEM Summer Camp will spur your child's imagination as they design, brainstorm, collaborate and create.
Students will feel empowered as they begin to design, create and build then show what they have made and share what they have learned.
Interested in joining us for the next STEM Summer camp?
- • Click here to be put on our mailing list, or call (484) 237-5017
A few STEM Summer Camp details:
- • Cost of the camp is $60 per person
- • Campers are asked to bring a lunch, snack and drink each day.
- • Campers will showcase their projects for parents and family members at 2:30 p.m. on the last day of camp.
- • Doors open at 8:45 a.m each day for drop off and open again at 3:15 p.m. for pick up.